Have you ever made sangria? It's a very versatile drink, and like most of the recipes I share here you'll find that it has layers of flavor and is simple to prepare. So, grab your prettiest pitcher, some summer spirit, and get stirring!
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups of sliced, chopped, or chunked fruit (no peel or seeds): Take your pick-- Oranges, tangerines, strawberries, peaches, mango, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, pineapple, or watermelon.
- 2 TBSP sugar, white or brown
- 1 shot brandy, triple sec, gin, or rum
- 2 cups ginger ale or sparkling juice
How To Make It
1) Pour wine, orange juice, and lime juice into your pitcher.
2) Toss it the fruit.
3) Add the sugar and spirits and stir all together.
4) Chill overnight.
5) Add ginger ale or sparkling juice just before serving. Salud!