- 1 15.5 ounce can of chickpeas
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Your spices of choice (about 2-3 tsp total). Sky's the limit, so be creative and pick flavors you like. I like using:
- kosher salt and cayenne pepper
- garlic salt
- parsley and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse chickpeas thoroughly, and allow to drain.
- Spread the chickpeas out in one layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-40 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- While they're still warm, toss the chickpeas in the olive oil, then stir in your spices.