Corn on the cob is a real summer treat.Celebrate the season by using a grill or griddle to cook the ears instead of using the traditional stockpot on the stove.
- Corn, desired number of ears
How To Grill It
1) Soak corn (in the husk) in a large pot of water for at least one hour. The water absorbed by the husk will essentially steam the corn while it cooks on your grill.
2) Preheat your grill or griddle and place corn ears on top. No oiling necessary.
3) Grill the corn for 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so for even cooking.
4) Husk the corn, de-silk, and serve with your favorite toppings.