But, it's going to be pushing ninety degrees in New York City this weekend. Labor Day Weekend is coming; let's send summer out with a bang!
- one avocado, chopped
- two large tomatoes, diced
- one jar Trader Joe's Corn and Chile Tomato-less Salsa
- one jalepeño, minced (add only if you want your salad to have a little extra "kick")
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups cooked or canned black beans (if using canned, be sure to drain and rinse)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (any color), diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or container. Allow the salad to meld in your 'fridge for an hour or two.
Does it get any easier than that?